Friday, May 9, 2014

How do you decide when to go for it?

IN A NUTSHELL:

  • Yoga Instructor teaching a minimum of 8 weekly classes at 3 different studios and gyms in Seattle.
  • Health Coach helping 3-5 clients per month balance.  Our sessions are on the phone or in person, if local to Seattle.
  • Founder of walkntalkwellness, a small group health coaching program for women, including: yoga, walks, hikes and balanced life talks.
  • Director of Marketing at Fruition Yoga & Wellness, promoting corporate yoga programs, teacher training and special events at the studio and designing marketing materials, updating social media and much more.
  • Independent Distributor for AdvoCare helping men and women reach their health, wellness and financial goals.
  • Blog writer.  Photo uploader.  Paleoish eater.  Former sugar addict.  Soul talk craver. & much more.
Here I am, offering tips and istening skills to women and men across the world who are trying to find more balance in their lives.  I've come to realize that when I coach others, I see my struggles within them.  It is so much easier to connect the dots in their lives than in my own.  That is why I admire people who go out on their own and create something wonderful with their lives.  I'm not talking about people who go out on their own, I'm talking everybody.

I think of my Mom who works at Newport High School and has been a listening ear to students for over a decade.  Or my Dad who is a civil engineer, making transportation decisions, like bridges, stable enough to drive over.  My Sister who is almost 25 and slowly figuring out what she wants to do.  (Remember 25)?  One word: Confusion.  I think of my brother who is in a Master's program to be a Counselor.  Helping people like you and me figure out their lives.

My Sister in Law who is working as a Barista making drinks and snacks for people who are on the go. Without her, you might not be able to order your morning soy chai latte.  Alex, my man, who is a firefighter and shows his compassion for others on and off the job.  His Mom, a Teacher and his Dad who builds houses.  What I'm getting at is that EVERY SINGLE person serves a purpose!  And without one of those people, the world wouldn't function.  It'd be a madhouse of chaos!

So whatever you are doing, whoever you are, try breathing in gratitude and exhaling feelings that are no longer serving your positive spirit.  Thank YOU for what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment