Wednesday, May 14, 2014

10 Observations after AdvoCare's 10 day cleanse...














YES!  These are the food + supplements we had on the cleanse.  Proof that clean food tastes good!!!

My boyfriend + I just completed AdvoCare's 10 Day Cleanse.  It is recommended to do one every 90 days, this is because we get lazy, we start thinking that chips and salsa are a food group and our workouts slack in the summertime..."IT'S SO HOT!  I SHOULD STAY INSIDE AND DRINK THIS MARGARITA."  WRONG!

I am a rep for Quest Bar.  This means, I sometimes get free boxes of bars shipped to my house.  This also means that a time or two, Quest Bars were used to replace meals.  There might've been a time when I ate 4 in one day....whoops.  SH*T HAPPENS.

I decided to do my third cleanse because I felt less energetic, my sleep lacked quality and my skin wasn't as glowy.  The cleanse forced me to drink almost a gallon of water a day, up my protein and veggies and eliminate the chips and salsa, quest bars and booze for 10 days.

Here's what I've observed:
1. My body loves water.
2. My skin looks glowy when I don't stuff my face with chips.
3.  I am sleeping 8 hours a night.
4. Muscles are beginning to say hello in the mirror.
5. My energy starts at 6:30am and goes until 10:30pm.
6.  I've done more fun activities around Seattle, because no happy hours/no drinking/no meals out.
7. My yoga teaching skills have improved because of the new energy.
8.  I lost some inches.  Didn't measure but my jeans tell me the truth.
9. I want people to feel this good.
10. Balance is key.

advocare.com/130231382 I will help you order your 10 day cleanse.  Stop wishing, start doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment