Thursday, May 29, 2014

Are you scared to succeed?


Are you willing to take the steps to succeed or do you fold right before you reach the gold?  I've failed so many times it is unbelievable, and there are moments when nothing but doubt has a hold on my heart and soul.  But I take a deep breath and say, "If I can just get through today."

Working from home, trying to establish myself as a health coach in Seattle has its pleasures and pains.  As any small business owner will tell you.  There are moments I feel like giving up and working for some big corporation, reveling in the paid vacation and benefits, but than I start thinking about my freedom.  The results in my life come from what I put in every day.  So there is only me, myself and I who controls my success.  I am willing.  I am working on patience.  I am in control of my destiny.

Who controls yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment