Friday, May 30, 2014

5 Ways to Feed Your Spirit!


At the end of the day and not to get morbid, but at the end of your life...it is ALL about relationships and the connections you made while living.  I'm (hopefully) not nearing the end yet, but I can tell you, as I approach my 30th birthday, the moments that re-enter my mind on the daily are the ones with friends & family.  The moments where I grow, where I was scared and where I did it any way.

Let your love for community, spirit and self be one.

BUT HOW DO I FEED MY SPIRIT, SELF & COMMUNITY?

Here are 5 Ways:

1. Connect or reconnect with people who energize and lift you up!
2. Go to your favorite class and let the teacher know how much you treasure them.
3. Walk in nature, outside the gym and breathe in all the oxygen from the trees and fresh air.  It's seriously like drinking a cup of coffee!
4. Do something you LOVE!  For you.  No one else.
5. Pick up a good book and share it.

Bottom line, do something you love, talk about it & press repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment