Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anita's Crepes in Fremont!

Give yourself a chance to check out
Anita's Crepes in Fremont, WA.
I heard FAB thannnngs about their vegan & GF crepes
so I invited my Pa to join me and this is what
we...um...a-hem...ate.
Not demolished...right Dad?!

 Tomato Bisque Soup of the DAY!
 VEGAN and GLUTEN FREE*
   roasted red peppers, hummus, marinated great northern beans, red onion, niçoise olives and organic baby spinach on a vegan or buckwheat crêpe
If I saw this picture, I'd be like, "What the hell is that?"Had I given myself some time to take a picture of the inside of this magical food item, you'd see something different.
Long story short: MAGNIFICENT!
 BREAKFAST CREPE
free range egg, two sausage links,cabot extra sharp cheddar, organic     baby arugula, tomatoes, potatoes and mornay sauce
Dad LOVED it!
Anita's is a small specialty restaurant that focuses on personal service warm environment and creative menu items. Our theme is Crepes and French cuisine but we are not restricted to just that, we love to come up with creative drinks and food that focus on local and organic and made from scratch ingredients. Anita began selling crepes at Farmers Markets around town in 2004 and then opened Anita's Crepes Restaurant in between Ballard and Fremont on Leary in October of 2008. 

Other Contact Information:
Mailing Address:Anita's Crepes
4350 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Telephone:206.838.9997
E-mail:info@anitascrepes.com
Website:http://www.anitascrepes.com

2 comments:

  1. JJ!!! This is prob my fav spot in Seattle!! Let's go soon :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! THAT IS AWESOME! I'd go back this week and get a delish little crepey!!!

    ReplyDelete