Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Restorative Yoga Playlist


Om Shreem Shriyei      6:00 Steve Gold
Higher Love 3:33      James Vincent Mc Morrow Silver Lining
Upward Over the Mountain 5:58 Iron & Wine
Purna 6:35    Steve Gold
Last Orders 5:02 Richard Hawley
Ferryman's Tale 6:08 Manish Vyas & Prem Joshua Water Down the Ganges
Any other Time 4:09 Thomas Newman
Shiva Moon II (The Ocean Mudra) 2:45   Prem Joshua Mudra
Here, There & Everywhere 2:35   Pedro Guasti
Desire 3:56     Deepak Chopra
Autumn 8:59     Soulfood Serenity
River Flows In You   3:09 Yiruma
There Is a Light 5:38 Steve Gold Let Your Heart Be Known

Tonight I taught a Restorative Yoga class at Cornerstone Studio in Bellevue.  Regardless of the wind that almost blew me off the road on my way back home, I still feel at ease with the world.  Thank you for coming and allowing me to restore myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment