Friday, January 27, 2012

Do You Sleep?

I've never realized how not sleeping can mess you up in so many ways.  I've had a rushed couple of weeks and not a lot of sleep and here is how I've been affected:


1. Can't formulate complete sentences.
2. Making poor food choices.
    -craving sugary donuts!
    -eating when I'm not hungry.
    -overeating.
    -drinking more caffeine than normal.
    -overdoing it with the candy.
3. Lack of energy.
4. Not wanting to exercise.
5. Swollen face.
6. Gained weight.


I'm not kidding, I experienced all of these things from lack of sleep.  Last night I got the sleep I needed and then some and felt like a completely different person today.  Disgusted by the choices I've been making in the past couple of days and ready to get healthy again, I signed up for a yoga meditation class tonight and am taking this Friday night off from the night life.  I do love to boogie, but it will be in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment