Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Goals!

What are the best NYE goals you've heard?
We have all heard the, "I want to lose 5/10/15 pounds in the new year."
I am going to get a bit more specific this year.
I am going to write everything down in detail.

For example, instead of:
1. Plan more trips.
I wrote:
1. Visit friends in California in February.

Be clear & concise on what you want in the new year & not just for resolutions,
but what you'd like in your job, your relationship, your friendships, etc.

1. Improve my friendships
Enhance that statement with:
1. Follow through with plans and answer the phone more.

You could even start right now, right this second.
Instead of 'waiting til Monday,' why not start making small changes?
Change is the only thing we can count on, it is constant, it can't be stopped.
Embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment