Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sugar Free Hot Chocolate!


I don't know about the rest of you, but I am FEELING these winter blues!  I workout early in the morning, work all day from home and around 5PM I decide that I am not going anywhere!  It's like my sweats are on before I know what's happening!

A natural mood booster is 100% CHOCOLATE!  WAHOOO!!!  (insert jumping up and down pictures here)  This is why I drink zee hot cocoa + immediately feel like starting a dance party!!!

Want to show me a couple moves??  DRINK THIS:

  • 1 CUP WATER
  • 2 TBSP 100% UNSWEETENED COCOA
  • 1/2 TBSP XYLITOL
  •  1/2-1 TBSP VANILLA
  • CINNAMON (amount your choice)
  • 0-1 Drop of Liquid Stevia

Stir it up in a pot on the stove & SMILE, you're on candid camera.  .  . I couldn't help it.

EAT WHOLE, PRAY FOR HEALTH AND LOVE NATURAL MOOD BOOSTING FOODS!

No comments:

Post a Comment