Tuesday, January 14, 2014

LVC in 2014!


LVC!
aka Ladies Volunteer Club

I didn't know how changed I would feel after one event.  Our first event was volunteering in the kitchen at a shelter in downtown Seattle.  I was scared out of my mind because the place we volunteered wasn't in the best part of town and as a woman nearing my 30's (insert shock face), I steer clear of dangerous situations.  I'm so glad I didn't turn around and that I wasn't a no show, because there were a few minutes after parking that the thought crossed my mind.

Our next event is February 7th, 2014 @ hauteyoga Queen Anne.  The event is dedicated to an organization called Africa Yoga Project and it's a yoga class led by Leah Zaccaria.  The class is full of inspiration, play, raffle prizes and a gift for all participants.  Donating time/money feels good.
And we all have at least one of those.

Not only that, it's a sober way to have fun with your friends.  Let me know if you want to join + feel like spreading your joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment