Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Are You a Dreamer, a Drifter or a Focused Individual?

What holds you back
from making your dreams a reality?
Do you know what your dream is yet?
What are you scared of?

"How do I make my dream a reality,
when I don't know what it is I'm supposed to be doing?"

I have so many dreams, goals and ideas that I find it difficult to focus on one.  Unlike my loving boyfriend, who has such drive, ambition and laser beam focus.  When he sets his mind to something, there is no stopping him.  I truly envy people like him, probably because I am not like him.  I tend to run with the drifters, because I am one...

I am a chameleon.  I get along with most people.  I empathize.  I connect.  I listen.  I speak.  I make eye contact.  I react.  I observe.  I feel really connected to my intuition.  I listen to the voice in my stomach.  Ya know, that burning feeling you get when you're doing something wrong?   That is intuition or the "gut reaction."  It's pretty amazing what happens when you start listening to it.

I work as an Assistant for the owner of a Yoga and Meditation.  I LOVE what I'm learning, assisting with and the positive souls I'm around.  I feel like I am finally on the right path.  I also get to fulfill one of my dreams as a Nutrition Coach.  Helping people come home to their bodies through real food and true balance, has been quite a gift in my life.

Do you ever feel like there's not enough time to do everything on your bucket list?  I sure do.  But if we start, we're one step ahead of the people that don't start, right?  By the end of the year, do you think there's one thing on your bucket list that you can cross off?

I wanted to write a book by this year. I recently changed that goal to, "I want to START a book by the end of this year."  That gives me and you time to START something great, something so incredibly dear to you, for you, by you.

Thank you for being a dreamer, a drifter or a focused individual!

No comments:

Post a Comment