Monday, August 26, 2013

When Do You Know You Are Ready to Forgive?

I am ready.  I am finished not liking people because of the things they've done.  Quite frankly, I've grown tired of it.  I am happy now, I learned BIG lessons from all those experiences and I'm ready to move on.

3 Ways You Know You Are Ready to Forgive:

1. You look at pictures of people who hurt you
and you want to "like" their photo.
2. You think about the people who have forgiven you,
so you decide to do the same.
3. You are ready to kiss the past goodbye,
time to make room for the present.

Additional Way: You are tired of being upset.  It's wasted energy and you don't have any energy to waste.  You'd rather spend your energy on the people you love.  Another great way to know you're ready is because you remember all the things you've done and you've forgiven yourself.

Maybe that's key?  I have forgiven myself,
therefore, I am ready to forgive others.

HAVE A BLISSED OUT MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment