Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Starting Over is Rough but Necessary!

I took some time off yoga and started teaching more classes.  Planning, creating music playlists and trying to conjure up themes took up some time and I stopped participating in the greatest thing that brings me joy: YOGA.

After a conversation of nutrition, health, fitness, inspiration and what brings happiness to the table, my uncle said to me, "Getting out of shape is the easiest thing to do, but the hardest thing to get out of."  I conquer.  I'm tired of feeling tired.

I find that making small goals for myself is what works.  I want to move every day for at least 30 minutes.  I want to eat whole foods with few ingredients.  I want to eat foods that nourish my body and feed my brain.  Hoping this helps motivate you and gives you a little high five because we are in this, all of this, together.

HERE'S TO STARTING OVER!
It's never too late to change what you don't like.
So get to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy its such a nice article.You are among information available here. Thanks to share this post.Yoga Teacher Training

    ReplyDelete