Monday, August 6, 2012

Give Yourself Some Time

I'm reaching the one month mark in my new corporate job.  Last August, I was completing a yoga teacher training, working as a Marketing Representative, freelancing as a promotional model and coming back from a family reunion in South Dakota.  Oh and I had just reunited with an on and off boyfriend.

For the past 4 years, I've been self-employed, answering to no one but myself and wearing whatever I choose for most hours of the week.  I dated, worked, dined and exercised in yoga clothes.  Today, I am sitting in front of a lap top in an indigo, silky top tucked into a high waisted skirt.  The yoga side of me insisted on wearing black leggings under my skirt.  My hair is pulled up in a high bun, makeup is graced upon my face and I've been shaking hands with future employees of the restaurant.  I am single, making my own decisions and not letting anyone or anything hold me back.

CARPE DIEM TO ONE AND ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment