Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet Potato, Happy Tummy.

This is what I've been eating for dinner.
EVERY. NIGHT.

MIX THIS 'ISH UP:
  • Sweet Potato (make sure it's organic)
  • Cloves of garlic
  • Diced onion
  • Kale (3-4 handfuls)
  • Siracha
  • Olive oil (enough to cover bottom of pan)
  • Daiya vegan cheddar cheese (just a little)
  • Avocado

SPICES USED:
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Cinnamon
  • Pepper, Salt
  • Parsley
  • Mrs. Dash salt free spice

So I microwave the sweet potato for 2-3 minutes.  Turn it over and microwave for 1 minute.  While the potato is in the microwave I mix everything together in the pan so it starts to cook.  Then I cut the sweet potato up, put it in the pan, let it cook.

It cooks for however long, I think 5/7 minutes.  Spread it over some kale and avocado and enjoy every last bite!

Adjust the spices to YOUR liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment