Sunday, March 4, 2012

Funny THing

Right when you start making plans, life happens.  I am always searching.  Searching for the next best place to eat a vegan meal.  Searching for a happy and hot-weathered destination.  Searching for the yummiest and healthiest way to make a dairy free chocolate chip cookie.  Searching for what I'm supposed to be doing in this life.
I put these insane deadlines and pressure on myself and for what!?  So I can finally feel like I'm contributing enough to society?  Am I making my parents/self/friends proud yet?  Have I found my passion?
A wise man told me recently to slow down.
So that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Slooowww dowwn.

2 comments:

  1. Love. It.

    Slow your role girl. Then you'll find everything you want. Love you sweet cheeks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Mols. Always have, always will. :)

    ReplyDelete