Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Power of Intention

A lot of times I spend so much time thinking that I miss out on all the doing.
This year I made a deal with myself to follow through on everything I said yes too.
I like living life on the edge and not saying yes to anything but maybe to everything.
Until now.

In a yoga workshop led by Silvia Mordini,
I wrote down my intention for January, 2013.
I wrote that I will not be living in the state of Washington.
April 2012, Los Angeles here I come!!!!
*Update:
LA in April is not happening.
I have hope & faith that something better is coming.
What is one thing you want, regardless of anything?
A new place to live?
A different career?
Your best body?
Be happier every day?

CARPE DIEM!

4 comments:

  1. wowowowowwwww!!!!!!! so happy for you. but will miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So we need to take that walk soon! And you can come visit me in palm springs at the end of April! Love you Kapha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're moving!?!!? WHAT! We clearly need a catch up sesh stat. I miss you Jbird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you BOTH!

    Jordie. It's time to finally meet up! I get back from Hawaii end of Feb & then it's on!

    ReplyDelete