Monday, November 14, 2011

Starbucks Gold Card!



The Starbucks gold card.
It has saved me mucho dinero and expanded my portfolio of flavors.  Without this magic card of gold, I'd be paying more and experimenting less.


Click on this link.  Buy a gift card.  Put some money on it.
Register the card online and watch the savings unfold.

I've had the gold card for a few years now and get free soy milk and free flavors.  Not all the flavors are free, (like white chocolate...damn) but Sugar-Free Vanilla is and I ask for SF Vanilla every time I get an Americano.
You get a free birthday drink, free refills on coffee and tea & a free drink every 15 stars.  You'll understand 'stars' when you become a gold member, (Dr. Evil).

Seriously, if you go to Starbucks on your way to work, to meet with friends or use it as your destination for a walk then get the freakin' gold card.  You will be sooooooooo happy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, obsessed w/ my gold card too! Do you use have the mobile app where you can pay for coffee on your phone? And reload your card? And see your stars accumulate? Now THAT is dangerous! Funny, I'm sitting at Starby's as I write this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Awesome Jordie! yes, I do have the app...danger! Enjoy your drink and maybe even get a petite vanilla bean scone...YUM!

    ReplyDelete