Friday, November 11, 2011

Hop In My Boat!

Get it?  Boat pose.

If you'd like a seat on my boat then jump in and...wait...just sit there and wait?!  What the f!?  Yes.  Apparently, when you want something it takes time.  Sometimes it takes a lot of time.  The great thing about life is that there is more than one boat...especially during Seafair.

"I thought when I had a college degree I'd be able to get a 'real' job."  WRONG!  The job market is so bad right now that even people with a college degree and experience can't get hired.  Right now is the time to enhance what you already have or go travel.  *Enhance= If you have a college degree, look into master's programs and right after you figure out what you want, google "student loans."

Oh and if you're going to travel and want to make your dollar last, don't go to Europe.  Go to ASIA, where it costs less than $10 per day to eat, sleep and walk aimlessly.  But if you do go to Europe, make sure you go to Amsterdam.

"I am eating right and not losing any weight."  Well this statement isn't fooling me, believe me, I've used it.  It's not all about what you're eating, it's the amount.  So start measuring and calculate your calories, throw in a few extra walks and see what happens...it's a miracle.

My Mom and Wayne Gretzky are in love with this quote, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

So true.  So annoyingly true.  If you want something, go get it.

Mom
 +
Wayne Gretzky Profile Photo
Wayne Gretzky




No comments:

Post a Comment