Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 Cures for Winter Blues




If you live in Seattle or a place that gets cold in the winter time, then you might be familiar with the winter blues.  In this state of mind, we start to hibernate, drink more coffee and cancel plans to avoid facing the breath sucking cold air.  We start planning vacations to places where there's sunshine and mai tai's.

If you experience the
lack of energy and motivation
I do around December, keep reading.
I'm practicing the power of 'I Wills' this winter:


1.  I will go to more hot yoga.


2.  I will drink hot water with lemon.


3.  I will wear a hood.


4.  I will plan a trip to Hawaii.


5.  I will eat (slurp) soup with Siracha for added internal heat.


6.  I will wear warm clothes while driving.


7.  I will jump on the bed to increase my heart rate.



8.  I will think of things that
make me smile.


9.  I will daydream (not heat inducing but fun).


10.  I will make a fire.



After I complete my ten steps to survive this winter, I will create 10 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment