Monday, April 18, 2011

Mouth Watering...

I eat one of these at least once a day. It's a salmon salad and takes at the most, 10 minutes.
I do not cook. I do not bake. I don't appreciate all the time it takes to cut up veggies, fruits, or anything else for that matter. I make healthy meals that are quick, cheap and easy!

I call this....salad of love and daily nutrients for under $5 and in the comfort of my cozy apartment.

What's in it?

*About 1/3 avocado
*Cup of spinach
*1 salmon patty from Trader Joe's. 4 of them were maybe $5. Enough for 4 days...
*Spicy Mustard (use as much or as little as you want)
*1/2 cup of mixed veggie's, already cut up from T.J.'s
*some peppercini's


So I cut up the avocado in lightening speed, mix it with the spinach, put some mustard on top. In a pan, spray some calorie free olive oil, toss in the salmon patty, mixed veggies and drizzle some chili pepper sauce over all of it in the pan. Leave it in there for maybe 5 minutes, mix it around, take it off the stove and toss it on top of the spinach and avocado. Put some more spicy mustard on it, fill up my water cup and sit in my comfy chair!

Seriously. Easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment