Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What Are You Waiting For?

I ask myself this every day.  When I wake up, I check my email, eat breakfast and wait for the miracle to arrive.  Here's the short answer to a seemingly long story, it doesn't happen.  You can't search for your dream job because you have to create it!  And if you find your dream job, it usually comes with required certifications that you don't have and so you are left with searching again...even if you know what you want!

I know what I want in some ways.  I am 29 years old.  I want a family.  I want to live in a house, away from the city.  I want to have kids.  I want to travel. I want to be my own boss and make my own $$.  I want help but I don't know who to ask.  I want to get more education, but I don't want to be in debt for the next 30 years.  I want to have enough $$ in the bank that I feel comfortable going on vacations.

But I refuse to work for the man.  I don't want a strict schedule. I don't want to wish I was somewhere else.  I've done that already. I want to work with a purpose. I want to do work that feels good.  Work that changes someones life.

As a Certified Health Coach + Yoga Instructor I am living my passion, but not making the $$ I need to sustain a balanced life.  But I am not wishing I was somewhere else. Fitness, wellness and changing peoples lives is my passion.  At least I got that part figured out.

What are you waiting for?  Someone to appear and tell you what exactly you're supposed to be doing?  When is the right time to get married?  Should you take that job?  Should you date that person?  Should you speak up when you feel like something is wrong?  Or do you let things and words pass you by?  You don't need permission to get what you want out of this life, you just have to go for it!  I write for you, but I write for me.  It's just like my clients.  I work hard for them to help get them the results, but their results help me push harder, work more and learn more.  It's a beautiful cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment