Monday, July 29, 2013

Is It Me or the Birth Control!?


I just switched birth controls and I'm wondering why on earth would someone create something that makes me/women so CRAZY!?

I feel like I'm 18 again.  I have a name for this crazy wench who took over my emotions and blames my boyfriend for not asking in-depth questions (insert him looking at me with fumes flying out of his ears). I call her Pauleen.  Usually she only debuts when it's that time of the month, but the switch from low hormones to a full set....let me tell you!!  Pauleen is here.  She unpacked her bags.  Put away all her clothes and has her feet propped up on the table.

Every time I open my mouth, ridiculous things come out.  I'm giving glares I didn't even know existed and am crying at every opportunity.  Whatever you do, stay away from Pauleen.  In the meantime, I'm trying to keep my calm and carry on.  Trying to contain the nutcase.

I'm writing this because it's a chance for you to observe your behavior.  Are you taking new medication and feel side effects/just feel "off"?  If so, PLEASE remember that you have the power to change your mind.  Call your doctor.  Don't go through the motions, fix what is wrong and fix it fast.  FEEL GOOD.  You hold the baton to your LIFE!  DON'T WASTE IT!

Put Pauleen to the wayside and save your boyfriend from wanting to rip his hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment