Saturday, June 22, 2013

How Are YOU Celebrating YOUR Life?


Happy Saturday!  What are you doing today to celebrate this gift of life?  Congratulations, YOU WOKE UP TODAY!  It's okay if you have low energy, feel like taking it easy or going for a walk instead of an hour-long crazy, ass workout!  Or at least, that's what I'm telling myself.  I woke up today feeling like I've been neglecting myself by long work hours and a lack of sleep.

But within an hour, I had the music blasting, took a shower and am ready to take on this BEAUTIFUL, sunny Saturday!  I planned on going to yoga this morning and felt bad when I stayed in a bed a little too long.  But after beating myself up, I thought, I'm going to enjoy this slow flow.  I'm going to take my time getting ready this morning.  I'm going to go on a walk, breathe in the fresh air and play my favorite chill music.

Life is about creating your own, best choices.  Doing whatever you need to in order to feel good!  Take it slow today, get your stuff done and thank your lucky stars for another chance at creating your best day ever!

A toast in honor of breathing it all in and letting go of frustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment