Saturday, December 15, 2012

Discount for Holiday Health Program!!!!

I'm offering a holiday health consultation special!!!

Seeing how sincerely listening,
sharing health tips
and creating new meal ideas
have helped my friends & family become happier, healthier and more energetic,
I want to share the love!


HOLIDAY DISCOUNT!

The monthly fee is normally $150 and discounted to $75 on occasion
but seeing how tempting the holiday treats are, I'd like to drop it down.

  • $60 per month!
  • 2- 1 HOUR LONG health consultations!
  • Daily E-mail support!
  • Meal ideas!
  • Dietary Suggestions!
  • Supplement Suggestions!
  • Weight loss support!
  • 3 month OR 6 month contract!


And we can work together in setting and achieving your goals.
Whether it's weight loss, weight gain, shedding body fat, overcoming an eating disorder, understanding and eliminating sugar addiction, digestive issues, etc, we will work together in order for you to feel fulfilled in all parts of your life.

Check out my website & contact me!
jmauss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment