Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Create a Life you LOVE!


"I feel great today. Want to get healthy too and feel like a BILLION dollars? Check this out. My health counselor J Mauss. She is the best of the best."

THANK YOU ANTHONY!!!!!!

I am offering 2 OF THESE!!!

3 MONTHS OF FREE HEALTH COUNSELING! 1/7/13-4/7/13!
If you/someone you know is interested, this is what will happen... Weight loss, (avg. 5-12 lbs)! - Learn How to Sleep through the night! Wake up feeling refreshed! Ways to Save $$ on GROCERIES!!! Meal planning tips! Any other concerns you have will be addressed and worked on. For example, things like: Eliminating the Suga

r Addiction, Conquering Eating Disorders, How to Stop Emotional Eating, etc.

Contact me!!! @ jsmycoach@gmail.com
If you'd like to, you can check out my website: jmauss.com, fill out a health history form and let's do the damn thannnng!

I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!!! Let's get happy and healthy together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment