Monday, June 18, 2012

To Thine Own Self Be True

The questions are so complicated, yet the answers so simple.

WHAT IF I'M DOING THE WRONG THING?

What if you're not?
What if your life is already planned and you do mess up/make a mistake in order to get to where you were going in the first place?  I struggle with this one.  I am so scared of not living my life fully that I get stuck in decision making mode.  In one way or another, a decision is being made.
You go or you don't.  You accept or you reject.
YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS.
DO WHAT MAKES YOU CONTINUALLY CONTENT.

CAN I DO IT?
A wise train once said, "I think I can, I think I can."

THE MIND IS SO POWERFUL.
Play around, figure out what works for you and run with it.
Make mistakes.
Practice meditation.
Take a random vacation.
Meet someone.
Take deep breaths.
Move your body.
Don't respond right away.
Eat the cookie & then take a walk.
Have a margarita.
Drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment