Monday, November 28, 2011

You Are Not Alone.

These words of encouragement are dedicated to those with a broken heart.



“I’m sorry about the circumstance.  I have a good feeling things will work out best for you.”

“Good for you.  This will be a good thing.  It’s really a good sign of your development.  You made changes on your own and on your faith (trusting him this time) and the reality of the situation showed itself to you.  He who isn’t making improvement will continue to circle in the same manifestation of his problems.  But your positive change enabled the truth to reveal itself to you so you can continue on to develop your true destiny.”

When I've meditated about you today I am wishing that you complete this relationship and are really done with it.  No residual hangover....  Forgiveness and lovingkindness is the way and the answer to this.  And this includes forgiving ourselves (to get past the should I have taken him back or not or whatever we make up).  And of course being in a state of lovingkindness for ourselves.”

“You are a precious gift.”

“Tomorrow is another day.  Get some sleep.  Things will be better in the morning.”

“How ya doin?”

“You have time.  You can’t see it now but each day it will hurt a little less.  I’m sure people have been telling you that it was a blessing in disguise and that the only thing that heals heartache is time.  I’m here to tell you, they are right.  But that doesn’t mean to move on quickly or to pretend that you aren’t in pain.  Because I’ve been there.  I’ve experienced that pain.”


I hope these beautiful statements help mend your heart back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment