Friday, August 19, 2011

Dairy Free Ice Cream Dessert!!


Cookie, Cookie Dough & Oreo Ice Cream....

Less than 255 Calories!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

No, I'm not.

Those of you that know me, know that I'm obsessed with
candy, sugar, cookies, "ice cream," oreos, etc.
Anything that has to do with sweets, I am in.

Although, the sweets I enjoy are:
dairy free, under 255 calories, low cost
& they have to actually taste like the real thing.

Which is why I'm about to share a new revelation,
a new creation that speaks to the masses!

I call it...

Yes Please, Cookie Tease!

1/4 Cup of Purely Decadent Cookie Avalanche 90 C
1/4 Cup of Purely Decadent Cookie Dough 100 C
1 Newman-O's Cookie 55 C
Perhaps a sprinkle of Cinnamon 5 C

=250 C

Mix it up in a cup and enjoy this after dinner dessert!

*Yes, the portion is small but it's all you need for a little treat. And remember to mix it up until you like it! For example, if you don't like cookie dough ice cream, then take it out and add another 1/4 C of Cookie Avalanche.

2 comments:

  1. Yum J-bo! I have such a sweet tooth too. Love ice cream and candy! Have you heard of Arctic Zero ice cream? I saw it on Hungry Girl on Food Network! Here is the website: http://www.myarcticzero.com/. 150 calories per pint! I can't wait to try it - apparently you can pick it up at Custom Smoothie in Fremont - that's the only place they sell them locally. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. JORDIE! Thank you so much for this link! I checked it out and although it does look and sound absolutely DELICIOUS!!! It's not dairy free...

    But it is lactose free which is good for everyone who's lactose intolerant! I might have to buy one and keep it in the freezer...just in case. :)

    Let me know how it tastes!

    ReplyDelete