Monday, June 22, 2009

Reunited & it feels so gooooood!

"Molly, what are you wearing?"
"I got it from R.E.I...."
(snickering in the background)
True Beauty: The view & the person.

On the road again, just can't wait to be on the road again!

Holy Moly! Talk about a breath-taking cabin!!! Not even $9 each.

The train to Doi Kuntan= 9 baht

Tres Amigas!

OH MY! Green Curry Soup. One of the best meals I have ever eaten.

This toilet was in a bar called, The Rooftop.
We made Molly stand in the corner and see if there was a little man
hiding....she made it 2 steps before we all freaked out.

Here we are at Hot Chili where we enjoyed a gourmet meal.
paid for by our well-deserved paycheck.
The three sista's were back together again for about a week and it was fabulous.
We took an hour and a half yoga class on Saturday in Chiang Mai,
I got a pedicure and ate at a mouth-watering Italian restaurant.
I enjoyed a veggie pizza with Kel, devoured a Greek salad,
had an iced coffee and finished it off with
pistachio gelato...all for under $17.
The yoga studio was one of the most
nature-loving, gorgeous studios
I have seen thus far in my yoga life
and not even 1/3 of the price compared to the U.S.
Talk about a steal of a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment